posted to rec.boats,rec.gardens,alt.autos.toyota,rec.food.cooking,alt.guitar.bass

Default OT JoeSpareBedroom and Doug Kanter Dance???

Are they twins???

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/p...ovie_id=984147

posted to rec.boats,rec.gardens,alt.autos.toyota,rec.food.cooking,alt.guitar.bass

In article ,
John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.
posted to rec.boats,rec.gardens,alt.autos.toyota,rec.food.cooking,alt.guitar.bass

"Fred the plumber" wrote in message
In article ,
John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

posted to rec.boats,rec.gardens,alt.autos.toyota,rec.food.cooking,alt.guitar.bass

..

"kanters wart" wrote:

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

HAR HAR, worked that time. Great flick. Didn't know jsb could dance.
JSB you dawg.

John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

ROTFL!!!

Fer him or agin him - that was funny.

John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

Great url. Now I'm in trouble:
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/987014
I'm not gay.
Frank

John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

ROTFL!!!

Fer him or agin him - that was funny.

Yeah, if you are 11 years old or so. Otherwise it's just stupid and
slightly sad. IMO, of course.

John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

ROTFL!!!

Fer him or agin him - that was funny.

Yeah, if you are 11 years old or so. Otherwise it's just stupid and
slightly sad. IMO, of course.

Of course you wouldn't find it funny.

You have zero sense of humor.

John H. wrote:

.

Didn't work for me either. I'd love to see it.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/984147

ROTFL!!!

Fer him or agin him - that was funny.

Yeah, if you are 11 years old or so. Otherwise it's just stupid and
slightly sad. IMO, of course.

Of course you wouldn't find it funny.

You have zero sense of humor.- Hide quoted text -

I don't think beating up on people in a mean spirited fashion is
funny.
If that means I have no sense of humor, then so be it.

Icing down the steps outside the nursing home isn't funny, either-
despite the fact that you will see some spectacular crash landings.