Default Well this is a fine howdy do...

I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.

Don't forget to collect the landing fee.

I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.

I thought you'd run them off.

I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.

Black helicopter?

Today's Laugh from Howdy Dubya... Paul Schilter General 0 December 30th 04 08:57 PM
howdy NH~~_/\)~~ ASA 7 May 6th 04 03:00 PM
howdy Nora_h ASA 1 December 26th 03 09:02 PM
Another Fine Day... Bobsprit ASA 34 October 19th 03 06:12 AM