BoatBanter.com

-   -   Well this is a fine howdy do... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/86309-well-fine-howdy-do.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing September 18th 07 03:27 AM

Well this is a fine howdy do...

I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.

HK September 18th 07 03:34 AM

Well this is a fine howdy do...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.

Don't forget to collect the landing fee.

Don White September 18th 07 03:35 AM

Well this is a fine howdy do...

I was just out on my deck finishing my evening cigar when I heard this
helicopter. Then I heard the sirens coming up the street. Then the
local rescue truck pulls into my driveway, around the front of the
house and setup a landing area in my backyard.

I've now got a Lifestar helicopter in the back yard waiting for the
patient who just arrived. I'm watching all this from my office
window.

Pretty cool.

I thought you'd run them off.