Default Show me the keys...

Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

If you had a smaller Johnson...

Nevermind.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:41:01 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

If you had a smaller Johnson...

Ahem...

I was going to say something like...

Why would you store your Johnson?

How do you remove your Johnson?

Sadly, I didn't. :)
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

If you had a smaller Johnson...

Ahem...

I was going to say something like...

Why would you store your Johnson?

How do you remove your Johnson?

Sadly, I didn't. :)

Or...

If you washed that Johnson once in a while, your wife might let you keep
it in the house.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Or...

If you washed that Johnson once in a while, your wife might let you keep
it in the house.

What....you guys never smelled a man before?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:21:52 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

I'm really sorry Don - I zoned out again on that. The envelope is
sitting on the front seat of my truck.

I'm off to the PO right now.

wrote:

Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

I'm really sorry Don - I zoned out again on that. The envelope is
sitting on the front seat of my truck.

I'm off to the PO right now.

Hope it isn't too far out of your way.
I just walked over to the main post office for the province...a two block
walk from my house.
I like it when my Springer craps on their lawn. ;-).... and yes, I do clean
it up!

wrote:

Tom... let me know when you throw those keys in the mail and I'll keep an
eye peeled for 'em.
I'm thinking of stowing the Johnson in my shed this fall/winter.

I'm really sorry Don - I zoned out again on that. The envelope is
sitting on the front seat of my truck.

I'm off to the PO right now.

Tom..did you say the keys were on their way?
Nothing in this mornings mail. Maybe your Homeland Insecurity is keeping an
eye on you and testing them.

I have to changeout the trailer safety chain 'S-hooks' for something else.
Mechanic says those things were dumped 2/3 years ago up here.
One little bulb gone also in the right side marker... rear lens assembly.
They can be tough here.

Hey Dad, can I have the keys........... JimH General 1 November 5th 06 01:22 AM
Charter Fl Keys [email protected] ASA 1 September 24th 06 03:24 AM
FL Keys Mark Davis General 15 January 25th 04 08:25 AM
First time in the Keys Jerry Cruising 5 September 18th 03 03:46 PM
The Keys FishFan General 2 September 12th 03 07:31 PM