Stephanie and Tim

Default Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress]

Where did you hear this? If the Taliban regularly calls for antifada, how
can the secularness of Iraq be irrelevant?

SNIP HTML post

Stephanie and Tim

"Ignoramus11972" wrote in message
a.com...
In article , Stephanie S

wrote:
I am not sure which resolution you are referring to, but it was
completely obvious that the US had no evidence of Iraqi WMD at
all. And they lie admin LIED to us about having that evidence.

And no one else in the world beleived them at the time. Neither did
I.

Right. It was obvious that they were lying. "We have evidence but we
won't show it".

Even at the time, I thought it was so much crap to gen up a nice
re-election oil grab war. Now, why are we not allowing our very,
very willing allies to help us with reconstruction? We want oil,
baby. And "reconstruction contracts." **** the people is damned
right. They should be grateful. And we should get PAID. /sarcasm

the little difficulty lies in iraqis not wanting to pump their own
oil...

And democraps are not better, only worse b/c they support gun control.

Tovarying degres. But any way you slice it, the two party system is just

way of deciding whcih set of self service scumbags adheres to a policy
choice that comes most close to your own.

Democrats voted for the Iraq war in Congress. The war was conducted
pretty much as they could expect. So any attempts to distance
themselves from the quite inevitable failures of the Iraq campaign is a
littbe bit disingenious.

I feel sorry for my wallet, myself, as well as for the US soldiers who
are suckers and now have to die in Iraq, and I am also sorry for the
Iraqis as well. They got into this horrid mess and now the US is
afraid to leave Iraq even more than they are afraid to stay because
that would undermine their "credibility". So they are guaranteed to
have years of struggle ahead.

I agree with you on some front. I agree that the Iraqi people are in a

mess.
And the poor soldiers are sitting ducks for target practice. But there

is
one more choice besides go and stay, and that is get international
assistance and actually cease taking all the heat for the troubles by
getting things done, or at least sharing the work. But the

administration
won't do that for one reason only. Money.

I am not sure if other countries are that willing to send their troops
there. I doubt your premise that there is a lot of willing countries.

According to the news report I heard the other day, there are lots of
various reconstruction resources. I do not know about troops, specifically.