Robert

Default Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress]

Sorry, I just can't agree. When you are seeking help from someone to avenge your enemies, you don't really care what their religion is as long as their willing to do your dirty work. Saddam had terrorist training camps in Iraq. Saddam did not have to believe in radical Islam in order to use it's fanatics for his own purposes. This is not difficult to understand, is it?
Robert wrote:

Saddam was also giving money to the suicide bombers and their parent organizations. Whether Iraq wa secular or not is irelevant.
It is relevant if you want to establish a link between the religious fanatics of 911 and a secular dictator.