Default Yo! Eisboch

When I commented on responding to Harry's posts, it was this kind of thing
that causes my attitude:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:41:30 -0400, HK wrote:

It's either *here* for Dingy Dan or hanging out in the men's room at the
airport, hoping to "get lucky."

Of course, a response may be, "Well, that's just Harry. Other than a few
posts like that he's a really interesting and neat guy."

Right. And he'll keep it up as long as folks say, "Well, that's just
Harry."

No response necessary.
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message
When I commented on responding to Harry's posts, it was this kind of thing
that causes my attitude:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:41:30 -0400, HK wrote:

It's either *here* for Dingy Dan or hanging out in the men's room at the
airport, hoping to "get lucky."

Of course, a response may be, "Well, that's just Harry. Other than a few
posts like that he's a really interesting and neat guy."

Right. And he'll keep it up as long as folks say, "Well, that's just
Harry."

No response necessary.
--
John H

John... why worry about Dan.... he's more than a willing participant in the
foolishness that goes on here.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
When I commented on responding to Harry's posts, it was this kind of
thing
that causes my attitude:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:41:30 -0400, HK wrote:

It's either *here* for Dingy Dan or hanging out in the men's room at the
airport, hoping to "get lucky."

Of course, a response may be, "Well, that's just Harry. Other than a few
posts like that he's a really interesting and neat guy."

Right. And he'll keep it up as long as folks say, "Well, that's just
Harry."

No response necessary.
--
John H

John... why worry about Dan.... he's more than a willing participant in
the foolishness that goes on here.

John is only fighting for a more positive image of gay men. Public restroom
sex is obviously not one of those images he wants promoted.

Does anyone anywhere give a flying fruitloop what Herring thinks?

Does anyone anywhere give a flying fruitloop what Herring thinks?

Harold, do you realize how you sound? So far, there is no evidence that
John suffers from any mental illness, unlike another member whose illness
makes his posts irrelevant as, uh, what was the term ... flying fruitloops.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Herring tries soooooo hard to be relevant...somewhere.

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I'd like to know why my name is in the subject header.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Your name has become a secret power word.

Jim Jim is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I was wondering that myself. The answer lies rattling around in John H's
brain.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh. I thought it would be obvious, which is why I didn't respond
directly. Herring is engaged in his never-ending quest to try to "trash"
me as many times a day as possible, and he's trying to enlist others in
his cause. He has a couple of other targets, too. Herring denies all of
this, of course, and claims he isn't doing anything snarky. It's the
same sort of crap in which Reggie Retardo engages. That's one of the
reasons why both of them, and a few others, are permanent residents of
my bozo bin. They have nothing to offer here, and show up only to try to
dump on other posters.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:07:55 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
When I commented on responding to Harry's posts, it was this kind of thing
that causes my attitude:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:41:30 -0400, HK wrote:

It's either *here* for Dingy Dan or hanging out in the men's room at the
airport, hoping to "get lucky."

Of course, a response may be, "Well, that's just Harry. Other than a few
posts like that he's a really interesting and neat guy."

Right. And he'll keep it up as long as folks say, "Well, that's just
Harry."

No response necessary.
--
John H

John... why worry about Dan.... he's more than a willing participant in the
foolishness that goes on here.

It has nothing to do with Dan.
--
John H

Eisboch... Eisboch General 4 October 5th 06 01:53 AM
Yo - Eisboch JohnH General 22 September 25th 06 01:25 AM
Eisboch.. Eisboch General 8 September 4th 06 10:31 PM
When RCE was Eisboch... RCE General 3 March 5th 06 09:44 PM