posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

Default U.S. Senator Busted: Sucking Dick in Airport Bathroom

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

posted to az.politics,mn.politics,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

greg3347 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Maybe he should have been looking for some Mexican dick.
posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
Ken Ken is offline

On Aug 28, 4:45 am, greg3347 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Larry Craig told the judge that it all was just a big mistake.

According to court records, this is what actually was said during the
hearing:
"Let me be perfectly clear about this "incident" Judge
You see, there was this guy I didn't know who just got bit by a
rattlesnake when he was taking a leak in the bathroom and he asked me
to suck out the poison."

posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
Senior Member

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

[...]

to suck out the poison."- Hide quoted text -

Thank God school starts tomorrow, don't you guys have a pimple or a
hard on to work out??

not the moderator wrote:
greg3347 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Maybe he should have been looking for some Mexican dick.

Who says he wasn't? We all know what fantasy's you "boys" hold.

--
*******************
Michael R. McAfee

mrmcafee wrote:

not the moderator wrote:
greg3347 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Maybe he should have been looking for some Mexican dick.

Who says he wasn't? We all know what fantasy's you "boys" hold.

Damn, Michael, nobody sees or hears from you for weeks, then as soon
as "dick" is mentioned, you're typing and slobbering on your keyboard
faster than Boy George eating a cucumber.
posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 04:45:42 -0700, greg3347
wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Family Values Craig is toast.

Americans (including Idahoans) can forgive a mistake,
but total hypocrisy is not forgivable.

One more towards the total of 60 Democrats in the Senate for Hillary
come January 2009.

wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

[...]

And then better park your boat. You will have no money to run it. Neither
party has any self control regards spending. And with the same party in
charge of both the Executive and Legislative branchs, Katy, bar the door.

posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

What does this have to do with Houston, home repair, or boats? Or is
that question irrelevant in terms of your personal politics?

posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

[...]

Don't let Reality get it the way of his make-believe world.

New Airport scanner Capt. Neal® ASA 0 March 6th 05 06:46 PM
At the airport Capt. Neal® ASA 6 February 22nd 05 06:03 PM
O.T. A day at the airport. RGrew176 General 51 November 27th 03 04:32 PM
AIRPORT FACILITIES HIT AIR POCKET Tarver Engineering ASA 50 October 18th 03 03:03 PM