Capt. Neal®

Default At the airport

At FLL (Fort Lauderdale airport) I drank twenty oz. glasses of Fosters beer
and Samuel Adams ale.

Fosters is weak and anemic while Sam Adams tasted like a man's beer.

Do you Ozzies and Canadians really drink that Fosters garbage?

CN
Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

At FLL (Fort Lauderdale airport) I drank twenty oz. glasses of Fosters
beer and Samuel Adams ale.

Fosters is weak and anemic while Sam Adams tasted like a man's beer.

You can see the humor in this post...... having an American attempt to
discuss fine ale and using Fosters & Samuel Adams as the defining basis of
his conclusions!!

Do you Ozzies and Canadians really drink that Fosters garbage?

Nobody but an American would admit to drinking such a brew and referring to
it as beer.

CM

Thom Stewart

Yah Crapton,

Glad you found Sam's Beer. Welcome to the NW.

Ole Thom

Joe

NW? Sam Adams is yankee beer, good but still Bostonistic none the less.

Now that Coors owns Molsens Canaduh might get some decent beer.

Joe

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
NW? Sam Adams is yankee beer, good but still Bostonistic none the less.

Now that Coors owns Molsens Canaduh might get some decent beer.

Coors is the American version of Molson..... neither amount to much more
than alcohol injected near-beer.

CM

Martin Baxter

Joe wrote:

NW? Sam Adams is yankee beer, good but still Bostonistic none the less.

Now that Coors owns Molsens Canaduh might get some decent beer.

Joe, I am sure that a person blessed with your astute business acumen knows the difference between a merger and an acquisition.

Cheers
Marty

Joe

Yeah I know.... but dont tell Mooron....

Joe