Tarver Engineering

Default AIRPORT FACILITIES HIT AIR POCKET

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Bàidh Stidean

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:07:07 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ews.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Gaddamn, leave it to Tarver to come up with the bizarre sexual
response! Dude, you need to get these fetishes in check...
Bertie the Bunyip

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Oh Splaps boy. You've managed to scrape yourself up off the floor long
enough to gurgle.

Good Tarver!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Bàidh Stidean wrote in
:

wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
news.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Gaddamn, leave it to Tarver to come up with the bizarre sexual
response! Dude, you need to get these fetishes in check...

I don't even want to know what that means,BTW.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Default Tarver goes pop

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

http://www.rathergood.com/touretteaphone/

Tarver Engineering

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

http://www.rathergood.com/touretteaphone/

Cool.

I hope you enjoy using your new word, Bunyip.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

http://www.rathergood.com/touretteaphone/

Cool.

I hope you enjoy using your new word, Bunyip.

Yeh, right splaps boy.

Bertie
Tarver Engineering

wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ews.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Gaddamn, leave it to Tarver to come up with the bizarre sexual
response! Dude, you need to get these fetishes in check...

Sorry Kriss, I know how any immage of the little oyster grosses you out.

running with scissors

wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
news.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Gaddamn, leave it to Tarver to come up with the bizarre sexual
response! Dude, you need to get these fetishes in check...

I don't even want to know what that means,BTW.

Bertie

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queef
Bàidh Stidean

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:23:51 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ews.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Gaddamn, leave it to Tarver to come up with the bizarre sexual
response! Dude, you need to get these fetishes in check...

Sorry Kriss, I know how any immage of the little oyster grosses you out.

Now there's a strange extrapolation... Either I've been away too
long, or you're getting more insane with your projections.

O.T. A day at the airport. RGrew176 General 51 November 27th 03 04:32 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
Pocket Rangefinder Jim B Cruising 0 August 22nd 03 10:13 AM
Liberians Storm Airport in Plea for U.S. Peace Force Scott Vernon ASA 0 July 10th 03 02:02 AM