Default Yo!! JohnH...

Forgot to mention this.

I got a ride in a Triumph boat this afternoon:

http://www.triumphboats.com/index.cf...siniterx=195CC

powered by a Squeezuki 150 EFI four joke.

Gotta tell you - for an entry level one man fishing boat, this ain't
to bad. It's light as all get out and the T-top is cheap thin walled
aluminum. It's also tippy with little or no beam to match the length.

It's ok for what it is, but not my cup of tea.

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:18:07 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Forgot to mention this.

I got a ride in a Triumph boat this afternoon:

http://www.triumphboats.com/index.cf...siniterx=195CC

powered by a Squeezuki 150 EFI four joke.

Gotta tell you - for an entry level one man fishing boat, this ain't
to bad. It's light as all get out and the T-top is cheap thin walled
aluminum. It's also tippy with little or no beam to match the length.

It's ok for what it is, but not my cup of tea.

Apparently, you were so impressed with the engine, you thought it had
10 more horsepower than it really had!

It was most probably the 140HP DF140....
http://www.suzukimarine.com/sr_07/df140/

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:06:46 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:18:07 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Forgot to mention this.

I got a ride in a Triumph boat this afternoon:

http://www.triumphboats.com/index.cf...siniterx=195CC

powered by a Squeezuki 150 EFI four joke.

Gotta tell you - for an entry level one man fishing boat, this ain't
to bad. It's light as all get out and the T-top is cheap thin walled
aluminum. It's also tippy with little or no beam to match the length.

It's ok for what it is, but not my cup of tea.

Apparently, you were so impressed with the engine, you thought it had
10 more horsepower than it really had!

It was most probably the 140HP DF140....
http://www.suzukimarine.com/sr_07/df140/

Wrong oh mighty one.

http://www.suzukimarine.com/sr_07/df175-150/

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:40:46 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the

wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:18:07 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Forgot to mention this.

I got a ride in a Triumph boat this afternoon:

http://www.triumphboats.com/index.cf...siniterx=195CC

powered by a Squeezuki 150 EFI four joke.

Gotta tell you - for an entry level one man fishing boat, this ain't
to bad. It's light as all get out and the T-top is cheap thin walled
aluminum. It's also tippy with little or no beam to match the length.

It's ok for what it is, but not my cup of tea.

Apparently, you were so impressed with the engine, you thought it had
10 more horsepower than it really had!

It was most probably the 140HP DF140....
http://www.suzukimarine.com/sr_07/df140/

Wrong oh mighty one.

http://www.suzukimarine.com/sr_07/df175-150/

Oh! Cool!.... I'd missed that one......

wrote:

Forgot to mention this.

I got a ride in a Triumph boat this afternoon:

http://www.triumphboats.com/index.cf...siniterx=195CC

powered by a Squeezuki 150 EFI four joke.

Gotta tell you - for an entry level one man fishing boat, this ain't
to bad. It's light as all get out and the T-top is cheap thin walled
aluminum. It's also tippy with little or no beam to match the length.

It's ok for what it is, but not my cup of tea.

Agree. After riding in a Triumph, and then in a Scout, I definitely prefer
the Scout, even at $5-6K more money. Now I'm leaning towards the Key West,
if I can get a decent trade-in for the Proline. Should know something in a
day or two.
--
John H

JohnH,.... Tim General 2 February 3rd 07 11:15 PM
JohnH............you were right! JimH General 7 September 24th 06 10:24 PM
Yo- JohnH.. JohnH General 0 September 2nd 06 02:08 PM
Yo - JohnH... JohnH General 28 June 11th 06 02:21 AM
Yo - JohnH... JoeSpareBedroom General 1 June 8th 06 06:44 PM