Tim Tim is offline

Default JohnH,....

ohn, how'd the front end work on the wifes car turn out?

I thought $800.00 was really a bit steep for a couple ball-joints.

800 lira? YES
800 dollars? NO

JLH JLH is offline

On 3 Feb 2007 14:23:16 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

ohn, how'd the front end work on the wifes car turn out?

I thought $800.00 was really a bit steep for a couple ball-joints.

800 lira? YES
800 dollars? NO

I didn't get it done. Sold the Jimmy at Carmax and bought her a new Toyota
Highlander Limited. She loves it.

The Jimmy also had a whine in the transmission, and the 'experts' said I'd
probably get only another year or so out of it.
--
***** Have a super day! *****

John H

PING JohnH JoeSpareBedroom General 39 October 7th 06 01:58 AM
JohnH............you were right! JimH General 7 September 24th 06 10:24 PM
JohnH Please give it up LaBomba182 General 5 January 31st 05 01:38 PM
OT Good News for JohnH Don White General 3 December 13th 04 12:56 PM