Default Small craft warnings or rain

That is what it has been most of this month. We have not been out on the
boat since July 31st. We already set a record for rainfall for the month of
August and still have 9 days to go. The Lake is chunred up and full of logs
and large branches coming off swollen rivers making it unsafe for boaters.
Maybe it will be better by the end of the week.

JimH wrote:
That is what it has been most of this month. We have not been out on the
boat since July 31st. We already set a record for rainfall for the month of
August and still have 9 days to go. The Lake is chunred up and full of logs
and large branches coming off swollen rivers making it unsafe for boaters.
Maybe it will be better by the end of the week.

It seems like you have used your boat about 5 times for the last 2 years.

If anyone ever asks how you spend your days, how will you explain that you
police a newsgroup, rather than doing something constructive with your life?

Bucked the small craft warnings to go fishing and crabbing today. Calif Bill General 3 November 19th 06 05:45 PM
What kind of small craft would fit this need? Al Deveron General 25 July 7th 06 11:55 AM
Small Craft Advisory JimH General 5 June 12th 06 11:51 AM
Small Craft Warnings? ;-) *JimH* General 0 June 15th 05 10:29 PM
SNAME Small Craft CD PhilA Boat Building 0 October 14th 03 12:54 AM