posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.boats,sci.med,soc.men,misc.rural

Default Powerful video:Racist Mexican thug attacks American in broad daylight

On Aug 12, 3:28 am, GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer
wrote:
Can you please do me a favor?

I'd be eternally grateful if, should you find the following post of
interest, you'd copy and paste it and send it, in its entirety, in an email
to others.

Thanks a million!

-- GWA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Racist Mexican thug attacks American in broad daylight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bOeixtHNsk

There are many other online videos depicting illegal aliens attacking
Americans atwww.youtube.comand similar video websites.

Unfortunately, unless you access them on the Internet you'd never know
they existed. Needless to say, THE CORPORATE M$M WILL **NEVER** **EVER**
SHOW THEM TO YOU. ("Don't wanna lose that lucrative Home Depot advertising
contract!") The M$M would rather print illegal alien sob story #3,783,948
about the "hardships" faced by illegal aliens in the U.S.

Here are a few such Internet-accessible videos showing the TRUTH of
what's going on:

** The Aztec Al-Qaeda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1XAQc8hS8&NR

(The above links to an INCREDIBLE -- and incredibly interesting --
investigative report about the public school "Academia Semillas del
Pueblo", the website of which is adorned with the flag of Communist China.
Not many Americans know that there are now many other such
publically-funded, openly-racist La Raza schools in operation across the
USA. Semillas del Pueblo teaches the Aztecs' language of Nahuatl and
Chinese to its students, who are virtually all the anchor babies of illegal
aliens. This video features the public school's openly anti-white,
anti-American principal Marcos ("We don't want to drink at white water
fountains") Aguilar, whose longtime friend Juan Alvarez (also featured)
murdered eleven Americans and injured over 200 more in an act of domestic
terrorism near Los Angeles just two years ago. The video also includes
footage of the school's principal and his murderous friend -- dressed as
Aztecs -- at the scene of the July 4, 1996 attack on American citizens by
La Raza in front of the federal Building in Los Angeles. See below for a
separate video of the July 4, 1996 La Raza attack on Americans.)

** Illegal Aliens And Communists Attack Americans

(Footage of the bloody July 4, 1996 attack on Americans outside the
Federal Building in Los Angeles, California - A Day of Infamy in America)

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=340472

From the video:

"This is what they do to American citizens,
they destroy us, they hurt us!"

- Yelled by a middle-aged American man
in the video as he tries to protect
his wife, who'd just been hit in the
head with one of the many bricks and
rocks thrown at them and the other
Americans present by the La Raza
thugs and their allies, avowed
communists, a leader of whom is seen
and heard shouting communist slogans
that would have warmed the hearts of
her political ancestors, the mass
murderers Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol
Pot; the video shows other bleeding,
seriously injured U.S. citizens telling
how they were attacked

** When Illegal Aliens Attack!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DhlnN9BPu4

(The screeching communist leader seen and heard in the above clip of the
July 4, 1996 attack on Americans is also very loudly on-scene in this clip
as another American is attacked by illegal aliens in broad daylight on a
busy U.S. street)

**http://americanpatriot77.com

**http://www.theamericanresistance.com

**http://www.immigrationcontrol.com/videos.htm

("Beyond crimes against individuals, the video depicts the increasing
anarchy throughout society fostered by illegal immigration. Included is
footage of illegal alien demonstrations, revealing the extreme and the
anti-American attitudes of the participants. This video is sobering and
eye-opening. It truly shows where our country is headed if we don't change
course."

** American senior citizen lady attacked by illegals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1u2GTBYKo
PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:

"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonaldwww.City-Journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

http://www.PredatoryAliens.comwww.Im...a lAliens.org
See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:www.ImmigrationCounters.com
"Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada"
("For The Race everything, for those outside The Race nothing")

-- Motto of MEChA, one of the nation's largest government-funded
organizations with cells on high school and college campuses across the USA
(Note: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez says he "used to be" a member)
"How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"

By John Dillinhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Excerpt:

"General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal border-crossing
by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than
1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation
in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters
of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal
Government ..."
"Herbert Brownell Jr., Eisenhower's first attorney general, said the
president had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration when he took
office.
"America 'was faced with a breakdown in law enforcement on a very large
scale,' Mr. Brownell said. 'When I say large scale, I mean hundreds of
thousands were coming in from Mexico [every year] without restraint.'"
Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:www.DeputyDavidMarch.comwww.KrisEggle.org

"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent Social Security
numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent
some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on
a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status. In
addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also
prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's federal prison
population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of
felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal
aliens."

-- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
men."
-- Samuel Adams

""All great truths begin as heresies."

-- Former Democrat Governor of Colorado Richard Lamm, official of
Defend Colorado Now, a movement opposed to illegal immigration
and public services for illegal aliens

WHAT WOULD THE FOUNDING FATHERS DO? ...

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is
then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of
self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government ... The
citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert,
without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair ...
The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater than in
a small, and of course more competent to a struggle with the
attempts of the government to establish a tyranny ... the people, without
exaggeration, may be said to be entirely the masters of their
own fate.

-- Alexander Hamilton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.

-- Thomas Jefferson

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any
government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.

-- Thomas Jefferson

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government
by the majority who participate.

-- Thomas Jefferson

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to
remain silent.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people
alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories.

-- Thomas Jefferson

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of
principle, stand like a rock.

-- Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

-- Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.

-- Thomas Jefferson

As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show
them we can fight like men also.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks
and Romans, and must be that of every free state.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will
delineate and define you.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not
constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their
gains.

-- Thomas Jefferson

I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a ...

read more