Senior Member

Default harrys transom graphic, improved

On Aug 7, 10:42 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:27:12 -0000,
wrote:

On Aug 7, 10:10 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:54:43 -0000,
wrote:

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

Well, I guess I won't be seeing your joke today, just not clever or
patient enough to play this game. Tried to find it for 10 minutes, not
worth it, c-ya.

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

I am tryinghttp://alt.bin..... and getting nothing. Tried without the
http://, still nothing. What the %^&* am I doing wrong??

Go to Google Groups and look the group up there.

Or get a newsreader and a news account - at like easynews.com for
example.

You probably won't be able to view the image if you don't have binary
access news account. You should be able to do it through Google.

Standby.

Here, try this.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/harry%20k.JPG- Hide quoted text -

Holy frekin' crap! After all that, I don't even get it :O
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAargh!

But thanks for the effort in getting it posted for me!

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:45:38 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

.. .
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:23:56 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

look over there

Ok, I'll give you that one. :)

Although it would have looked better with an ETEC. :)

"It's good enough."

True, but still... :)

wrote:

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
[...]

Yoo Hoo - Yo Ho?

Yoo Hoo?

Think "hey sailor" or Broadway Show Tunes...

~~ sheesh ~~

Must not have been in the Navy...

~~ ducks ~~

wrote:

On Aug 7, 8:23 am, "Jim" wrote:
look over there

Well, I guess I won't be seeing your joke today, just not clever or
patient enough to play this game. Tried to find it for 10 minutes, not
worth it, c-ya.

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

I am trying
http://alt.bin..... and getting nothing. Tried without the
http://, still nothing. What the %^&* am I doing wrong??

Go to Google Groups and look the group up there.

Or get a newsreader and a news account - at like easynews.com for
example.

You probably won't be able to view the image if you don't have binary
access news account. You should be able to do it through Google.

Standby.

Here, try this.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/harry%20k.JPG

Cripes....finally someone does the sensible thing.

Senior Member

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...y%20k.JPG-Hide quoted text -

Holy frekin' crap! After all that, I don't even get it :O
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAargh!

But thanks for the effort in getting it posted for me!

Yoo Hoo - Yo Ho?

Yoo Hoo?

Think "hey sailor" or Broadway Show Tunes...

~~ sheesh ~~

Must not have been in the Navy...

~~ ducks ~~- Hide quoted text -

Oh now I get it. Harry in an outfit like the South Florida Squirrel

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:12:37 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:23:56 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

look over there

Ok, I'll give you that one. :)

Although it would have looked better with an ETEC. :)

How could Harry flash his 'Johnson' with an ETEC?
--
John H

All of this assumes, of course, that there is a "real" boat involved. Given
Harold's proven reputation for prevarication, this is highly doubtful. As a
matter of fact, neither Parker Marine Enterprises, Inc. nor Mr Linwood
Parker, III of Beaufort, North Carolina have any record of anyone named
Krause.

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:42:50 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Go to Google Groups and look the group up there.

I don't think there are any binaries on Google groups. They've got
enough copyright issues already.

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:57:24 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Yoo Hoo?

Think "hey sailor" or Broadway Show Tunes...

Maybe the ear ring on the wrong side, and someone's implying that
Harry has a small Johnson?

wrote:

Yoo Hoo?

Think "hey sailor" or Broadway Show Tunes...

Maybe the ear ring on the wrong side, and someone's implying that
Harry has a small Johnson?

Ahem - you said it, I didn't.