Default Heck with NASCAR, how about boat racing?

The Unlimited Light my publication co-sponsors finished second at
Seafair, one of the major races on the national circuit.

We may be in first place for national points standing at this point.
We were in second place for national points going into today's race
and the boat that beat us at Seafair by achieving a fraction of a mile
per hour better speed was not ahead of us in the standings. I'll have
to check.

We won the race at Valleyfied, Quebec with a substitute driver- but
Kayleigh Perkins drove the boat to this respectable finish at Seafair.
She's a 19 year old first year driver who is just flat outdriving a
lot of the experienced veterans. I'm sure that a few of the guys are
good naturedly twerked about getting "beat by a girl!" :-)

http://ulhra.org/

On Aug 5, 7:18?pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
The Unlimited Light my publication co-sponsors finished second at
Seafair, one of the major races on the national circuit.

We may be in first place for national points standing at this point.
We were in second place for national points going into today's race
and the boat that beat us at Seafair by achieving a fraction of a mile
per hour better speed was not ahead of us in the standings. I'll have
to check.

Oops, we are still in second place. I thought the first place boat
prior to this race was somebody else....... my error

Senior Member

On Aug 5, 10:18 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
The Unlimited Light my publication co-sponsors finished second at
Seafair, one of the major races on the national circuit.

We may be in first place for national points standing at this point.
We were in second place for national points going into today's race
and the boat that beat us at Seafair by achieving a fraction of a mile
per hour better speed was not ahead of us in the standings. I'll have
to check.

We won the race at Valleyfied, Quebec with a substitute driver- but
Kayleigh Perkins drove the boat to this respectable finish at Seafair.
She's a 19 year old first year driver who is just flat outdriving a
lot of the experienced veterans. I'm sure that a few of the guys are
good naturedly twerked about getting "beat by a girl!" :-)

http://ulhra.org/

Girl power and all that. My youngest has a shirt that says

You "wish" you could play like a girl!

I think it's kinda' tough.. I always tell my kids there is plenty of
room for them in these kind of sports, especially with all the new
technology, more brains than brawn involved and everyone knows chicks
are.... well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good luck on
your race team. Do you got logo's, stickers, etc??

On Aug 6, 7:11?am, wrote:
[...]

your race team. Do you got logo's, stickers, etc??- Hide quoted text -

The UL72, "Miss Boat Electric" carries our logo on the tailfins. The
really neat aspect of this boat is that it is sponsored by a
consortium of boating related companies. There might be one or two non-
boating firms in the batch, so I won't go so far as to say it's
exclusively sponsored by boating firms- but darn close.

Kayleigh is remarkable young woman. Not only is she one heck of a
skillful and fearless driver, but she also happens to be intelligent
and good looking.

Senior Member

On Aug 6, 11:05 am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Aug 6, 7:11?am, wrote:

[...]

and good looking.- Hide quoted text -

Let me know when the T-shirts come out! I have gone to the races in
the CT river in the past, it is certainly a sport not to be missed.

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 08:05:08 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

Kayleigh is remarkable young woman. Not only is she one heck of a
skillful and fearless driver, but she also happens to be intelligent
and good looking.

I can't wait for Danica Patrick to move from IRL to NASCAR.
Senior Member

wrote:
Kayleigh is remarkable young woman. Not only is she one heck of a
skillful and fearless driver, but she also happens to be intelligent
and good looking.

I can't wait for Danica Patrick to move from IRL to NASCAR.

I bet it will be a Gibbs car, Hendrick is still a little, uh, old
school. Although I think the nascar family is still getting over the
new 'three name" (JPM) driver, that does not start with billy bob....

wrote:

On Aug 6, 7:11?am, wrote:
[...]

Pictures, Chuck! Pictures!

Here's one:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ortrait29.html
--
John H
Senior Member

On Aug 6, 8:17 pm, John H. wrote:

Pictures, Chuck! Pictures!

Be careful what you ask for, you might get the thousand words!

Here's one:http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm.../2003802217_pa...
--
John H- Hide quoted text -

More Photos: ulhra.org