Default What the heck kind of boat is this? Any guesses?

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:29:03 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

I guess you missed the earlier discussion.

The theory I liked the best was "high speed whale transporter".

NOYB wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:29:03 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

I guess you missed the earlier discussion.

The theory I liked the best was "high speed whale transporter".

Yup. Missed it.

You been *away*, trippin' on that laughing gas?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:29:03 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doug King said something about it transporting whales.

It was posted a couple of weeks back.

Wasn't that a joke?

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

Doc???

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:48:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

Doc???

That's what most of us call dentists.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:48:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

Doc???

That's what most of us call dentists.

I was questioning one specific example.

DSK DSK is offline

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doug King said something about it transporting whales.

It was posted a couple of weeks back.

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Wasn't that a joke?

I'm not sure I believe it myself, but that's what I was
told. The inflatable hulls would be good for that, you
wouldn't have to worry so much about injuring them.

DSK