BoatBanter.com

-   -   What the heck kind of boat is this? Any guesses? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/75940-what-heck-kind-boat-any-guesses.html)

NOYB November 17th 06 02:29 AM

What the heck kind of boat is this? Any guesses?

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

[email protected] November 17th 06 02:43 AM

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

Wayne.B November 17th 06 02:51 AM

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:29:03 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

I guess you missed the earlier discussion.

The theory I liked the best was "high speed whale transporter".

Don White November 17th 06 05:14 AM

NOYB wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:29:03 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

I guess you missed the earlier discussion.

The theory I liked the best was "high speed whale transporter".

Yup. Missed it.

You been *away*, trippin' on that laughing gas?

Reginald P. Smithers III November 17th 06 12:15 PM

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:29:03 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doug King said something about it transporting whales.

It was posted a couple of weeks back.

Wasn't that a joke?

JohnH November 17th 06 02:06 PM

What the heck kind of boat is this? Any guesses?

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:48:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

Doc???

That's what most of us call dentists.

JoeSpareBedroom November 17th 06 02:12 PM

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:48:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

NOYB wrote:
http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doc, there was a thread on this craft just a couple weeks or so, ago.

Don't really know what it is. or what it's for,

Doc???

That's what most of us call dentists.

I was questioning one specific example.

DSK November 17th 06 02:50 PM

What the heck kind of boat is this? Any guesses?

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/news/06/1018/

Doug King said something about it transporting whales.

It was posted a couple of weeks back.

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Wasn't that a joke?

I'm not sure I believe it myself, but that's what I was
told. The inflatable hulls would be good for that, you
wouldn't have to worry so much about injuring them.

DSK