Senior Member

Default Rednecks turning left!? Look out Don

Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

a.. You think the last four words of the National Anthem are "Gentleman
start your engines!"....

b.. You think heaven looks a lot like Daytona Beach, Florida....

c.. You've ever written Richard Petty's name on a presidential
ballot....

d.. You're not actually able to read The Richard Petty Story, but you
sure do like to look at the pictures....

e.. You have the word NASCAR in your wedding vows....

f.. You go to a stock car race and don't need a program....

g.. You know who is actually leading the Winston Cup series....

h.. Your favorite NASCAR souvenir was a direct result of a crash in turn
three....

i.. You spell out NASCAR in Christmas lights....

j.. You can remember the entire NASCAR series schedule but can't
remember your wifes birthday, kids birthday, or anniversary....

k.. You can remember every NASCAR driver and their car number but can't
remember how old your children are....

l.. You think the most effective form of advertising is on the side of a
car going 200 mph.....round and round and round....

m.. The word "Bank" makes you think of turn three at Daytona....

n.. Your wife's nickname is "Lugnut"....

o.. You've spent more time on the top of a Winnebago than in one....

p.. You know the "Back way" to Talledega....

q.. You can change a tire faster than you can change a diaper....

r.. You make engine noises while watching racing on TV....

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.
Senior Member

On Aug 4, 8:38 pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.

Or the lines on a Parker

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.

Round and round they go. Like basketball.........just watch the final 3
minutes. ;-)

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:38:29 -0400, HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.

Or becalmed drift fishing!
--
John H
Senior Member

On Aug 4, 10:45 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:38:29 -0400, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
groups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.

Or becalmed drift fishing!
--
John H

errrrrrr. So I put in the video tape and leave. I come home and the
race is close to the end but I have a video so I go mow the lawn. Then
the race is just over and there is all kinds of controversy and they
are playing the replays, but I go get a samich, cause I got a video. I
go to play the video and it had run out with 20 laps to go... Lucky it
was only the Bush race. Today is Pocono, that is a great track to go
watch a race if anyone is interested. Well, off to grab some liquor
and get my back waxed, it's race day!

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 4, 10:45 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:38:29 -0400, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I wouldn't pay much attention to Herring's ravings. He's deteriorated
further into nothing more than a runny nose who blows his snot into this
newsgroup. He, Dan, Reggie Retardo, and a couple of other boatless
a**holes here are the kinds of guys who in junior high school probably
had the sh*t beat out of them on a regular basis and have been seething
inside ever since. With the advent of usenet, they discovered a medium
for their snottiness without risking being punched in the nose.

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:37:17 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Aug 4, 10:45 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:38:29 -0400, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Harry, you are such a cool guy! Being mentioned in one of your posts is a
hell of an honor!

How was the becalmed drift fishing?
--
John H
Senior Member

Default Rednecks turning left, right, right, left, left, right, left, left, right, left, left !!

On Aug 4, 8:44 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
groups.com...
Today at 3pm eastern, NASCAR in Canada! Here you go guys, a real beer
drinkers sport.. Which I love! Go Tony, give em' the ole' bump pass!

You Might Be a Redneck NASCAR Fan if...

NASCAR is about as boring as watching a bicycle race or a golf tournament.

Round and round they go. Like basketball.........just watch the final 3
minutes. ;-)

Next week, Watkins Glenn (a road course ...