Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default More Questions

I have a couple questions in my quest to know as much about boats
before I buy a boat

How many hours (roughly) on a boat would equal 100,000 miles on a car
engine?
is there some equation to convert hours = miles of wear?

How often do you change the oil in a boat?

Do you have to dry dock a boat to do this or is it easier?

Is it true that Volvo has a better engine than mercuiser?

What are everyone's feelings on Regal Vs other boat manufactures?

What is dead rise and why does it matter?

thanks
Rogue

Where's the poop questions? Sandy K. General 49 May 24th 05 09:46 AM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 14 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Lots of questions :) GC General 7 September 16th 04 05:45 AM
Newbie questions Tony Kenny UK Power Boats 7 January 12th 04 08:44 PM