jamesgangnc jamesgangnc is offline

Default More Questions

On Jun 25, 1:30 pm, RogueIT wrote:
I have a couple questions in my quest to know as much about boats
before I buy a boat

How many hours (roughly) on a boat would equal 100,000 miles on a car
engine?
is there some equation to convert hours = miles of wear?

How often do you change the oil in a boat?

Do you have to dry dock a boat to do this or is it easier?

Is it true that Volvo has a better engine than mercuiser?

What are everyone's feelings on Regal Vs other boat manufactures?

What is dead rise and why does it matter?

thanks
Rogue

Today both merc and volvo use marinized chevy engines so they are
basically the same.