RogueIT RogueIT is offline

Default More Questions

I have a couple questions in my quest to know as much about boats
before I buy a boat

How many hours (roughly) on a boat would equal 100,000 miles on a car
engine?
is there some equation to convert hours = miles of wear?

How often do you change the oil in a boat?

Do you have to dry dock a boat to do this or is it easier?

Is it true that Volvo has a better engine than mercuiser?

What are everyone's feelings on Regal Vs other boat manufactures?

What is dead rise and why does it matter?

thanks
Rogue