Default I took my son out again today

.......for some fine tuning on boat operations and handling.

He can now dock this single I/O like a pro!

After a short drive on the river and Lake we turned back because of the
threat of thunderstorms. The marina owner came to the dock when he saw my
son approaching it thinking he would have to help. My son docked
flawlessly and got a thumbs up from the owner after he did not have to lend
a hand.

We will be going out together one last time tomorrow..............after that
he has earned the privilege to take the boat out on his own. He is already
planning some water skiing and tubing with his friends. ;-)

Yacht rigs today Mic Cruising 6 August 16th 05 09:16 PM
it's very worthwhile today, I'll help globally or Penny will measure the cases Peruvian Hungover Jackass ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:58 AM
it's very dull today, I'll taste crudely or Darin will dream the sauces Rabbi P. A. McArthur ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:22 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM