JimH JimH is offline

Default I took my son out again today

.......for some fine tuning on boat operations and handling.

He can now dock this single I/O like a pro!

After a short drive on the river and Lake we turned back because of the
threat of thunderstorms. The marina owner came to the dock when he saw my
son approaching it thinking he would have to help. My son docked
flawlessly and got a thumbs up from the owner after he did not have to lend
a hand.

We will be going out together one last time tomorrow..............after that
he has earned the privilege to take the boat out on his own. He is already
planning some water skiing and tubing with his friends. ;-)