Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anchor light problem

I have a 2 pole socket. One hot one ground. I have power to the one
contact. Bulb is good, but will not light in the socket.
With the bulb in the socket and power on, I test light will read lit on
either bulb terminal (I can fit the test light underneath the open
socket.
Makes no sense to me.
Bulb out of socket, one terminal has power, the other don't.
Bulb won't light.
Bulb in socket and power is getting thru the bulb and test probe light
will light on backside of either terminal.

Ideas?

This is on a 1987 Starcraft 22ft center console (aluminum).
Thanks
John

Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II Cruising 4 July 13th 10 02:48 PM
Recalled yet again! Gilligan ASA 15 October 17th 06 01:41 AM
Problem with 3 hp Sears Gamefisher / Tanaka 300 dazed and confuzed Boat Building 5 January 28th 05 02:46 PM
Math Problem SkitchNYC ASA 102 March 5th 04 12:43 AM
Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II General 10 October 3rd 03 06:45 PM