Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Q-Jet tuning help (performance Merc 5.7)

Greetings,

I am in the process of rebuilding both of the Merc 350's in my boat.
I have added some performance mods, so I know I will most likely need
to re-jet my Qjet carbs. I am seeking some advice for a good starting
point on the jets. Below is a list of the high performance add-ons.
Thanks!

Qjet 17059280
Edelbrock performer intakes
MSD everything
Comp roller rockers (1.52)
Comp Extreme Marine cam 262/268, .462/.477
Tuned GLM manifolds, open exhaust
K&N flame arrestors

Not real screamers, but should have significantly more performance
over stock. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! thanks

--Ray

Help tuning old Merc Scott Cruising 0 July 13th 06 02:44 AM
Performance Defined Capt. Rob ASA 35 November 17th 05 04:42 PM
Merc 9.8 poor high end performance Billl George General 5 September 6th 05 03:18 AM
Which engine for new pontoon, 60 hp merc BigFoot or 90 hp merc Jon General 15 February 6th 04 06:32 AM