Default JohnH's army buddies??

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 17, 7:53 am, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 07:45:44 -0400, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 07:32:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 17 May 2007 00:47:29 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:

John... If this guy is a friend of yours, tell him I'm not
interested in
shady deals and to stop e-mailing me.

"Dear Friend,

I am an American soldier, In foreign service with the Third infantry
Division in Iraq . I and my superior moved part of discovered funds
As long as he's not selling a little-used Parker, you should take him
up on
it.

Now, stop talking and save gas.

Anybody notice that it's the plot from "Three Kings"?

Morons.

Which of course was a less-than-first-rate remake of Kelly's Heroes, a
really terrific movie that in addition to a plot and lots of truly funny
lines and scenes had Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Carrol O'Connor, Don
Rickles, Donald Sutherland, and Harry Dean Stanton.

I didn't like either move actually.

I thought they both sucked.- Hide quoted text -

You think that everything sucks. Must be hell going through life not
trusting anyone or anything, constantly being negative, hating
everything and everyone.

You are the one to know.

Tim Tim is offline

On May 17, 10:15 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 08:12:40 -0400, HK wrote:
I liked and still like Kelly's Heroes. It is a pretty funny anti-war
movie. Of course, I also liked Dr. Strangelove and The Mouse that
Roared, the latter probably the funniest anti-war movie ever.

I thought MASH was funny in an odd way - the movie that is. The TV
show never did much for me.

i really wasn't a fan of Kellly's Heros. it could have been pretty
good, but I thought Sutherland acted too much like a stoned out
hippy.

never did see "mouse" but I did like Strangelove and outside of
classic comedy movies like No time for Sergeants, My favorite would
probably be Catch- 22.

Catch-22 ... Speaking of corporate looters!

Tim Tim is offline

On May 17, 10:15 am, Short Wave Sportfishing

I thought MASH was funny in an odd way - the movie that is. The TV
show never did much for me.

Me either, When I saw Mash, it was doing a double feature with Patton.

Strange combination.

Recruiters at Work JGK General 4 June 7th 05 08:33 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM