Default Speaking of boats...

Here's some film I shot with my new camera today.

I was experimenting with the tripod. The final speed shot, the camera
fell over before I got to 50.

Sorry about that. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/erudelake.wmv
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Here's some film I shot with my new camera today.

I was experimenting with the tripod. The final speed shot, the camera
fell over before I got to 50.

Sorry about that. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/erudelake.wmv

I like the island with the little boathouse...

On Wed, 16 May 2007 23:42:55 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Here's some film I shot with my new camera today.

I was experimenting with the tripod. The final speed shot, the camera
fell over before I got to 50.

Sorry about that. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/erudelake.wmv

So what do the town fathers in Webster think about you doing speed
trials on their nice little lake?

================================================= =======

So what do the town fathers in Webster think about you doing speed
trials on their nice little lake?

Well, considering that a couple of local ocean racers use that
particular pond for testing their 42 foot 1200 horsepower super
charged racing boats, not much. :)

On Thu, 17 May 2007 01:49:12 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

So what do the town fathers in Webster think about you doing speed
trials on their nice little lake?

Well, considering that a couple of local ocean racers use that
particular pond for testing their 42 foot 1200 horsepower super
charged racing boats, not much. :)

Bozos. Next thing you know you'll have 5 mph Manatee zones.

What I want to know is how do you fit

"Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg"

on the transom of your boat?

http://tinyurl.com/oahbe

I thought my mapping software was broken when I saw that.

wrote:

So what do the town fathers in Webster think about you doing speed
trials on their nice little lake?

Well, considering that a couple of local ocean racers use that
particular pond for testing their 42 foot 1200 horsepower super
charged racing boats, not much. :)

Bozos. Next thing you know you'll have 5 mph Manatee zones.

No Manatees. The occasional 48 lb pike, but no Manatees.

What I want to know is how do you fit

"Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg"

on the transom of your boat?

Webster Lake.

http://tinyurl.com/oahbe

I thought my mapping software was broken when I saw that.

Been that way for years. I had a DEP guy from SC ask me when I was
filling out my out of state fishing license if I lived anywhere near
the lake with the long name. :)

Here's some film I shot with my new camera today.

I was experimenting with the tripod. The final speed shot, the camera
fell over before I got to 50.

Sorry about that. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/erudelake.wmv

Noisy motor. Sounds tinny also.

On Thu, 17 May 2007 02:10:15 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Bozos. Next thing you know you'll have 5 mph Manatee zones.

No Manatees. The occasional 48 lb pike, but no Manatees.

Doesn't matter, most of our Manatee zones don't have any either. Of
course anyone who wants a speed limit for some reason will claim that
they once saw one.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

Bozos. Next thing you know you'll have 5 mph Manatee zones.

No Manatees. The occasional 48 lb pike, but no Manatees.

Doesn't matter, most of our Manatee zones don't have any either. Of
course anyone who wants a speed limit for some reason will claim that
they once saw one.

Awwwwww, poor Wayne.

On Thu, 17 May 2007 03:06:18 GMT, "Calif Bill"

.. .
Here's some film I shot with my new camera today.

I was experimenting with the tripod. The final speed shot, the camera
fell over before I got to 50.

Sorry about that. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/erudelake.wmv

Noisy motor. Sounds tinny also.

Noise this, Tin Boy...

Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy Ellen MacArthur ASA 299 December 16th 06 07:13 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 20th 06 05:33 AM
I'm ba aaaack! jlr ASA 191 March 2nd 06 09:03 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 September 29th 04 05:19 AM