Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Speaking of boats...

On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:36:44 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 16 May 2007 23:42:55 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Here's some film I shot with my new camera today.

I was experimenting with the tripod. The final speed shot, the camera
fell over before I got to 50.

Sorry about that. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/erudelake.wmv

So what do the town fathers in Webster think about you doing speed
trials on their nice little lake?

Well, considering that a couple of local ocean racers use that
particular pond for testing their 42 foot 1200 horsepower super
charged racing boats, not much. :)