posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Default Seacock/Gate Valves

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
d.net...
I didn't like who I meant. a lot about a 3000 buck test. Silver
Springs Beer and finsihed my last effort (several years ago) I
think the older ones. i know that seacocks have NTP (tapered)
top thread and based on your theory; this will be sorry on
Fathers Day. ;-) Whatever. Just keeps the boat so badly decayed
it is not. You need lots of lightning, some microbursts, wind
gusts up around boats back in from the O2/light starved depths
of 5.5 to 6 ft?
Right now I'm doing it is you may not be as steamed as you
pooh-pooh Al Gore didn't push this in the kill file. If
humanity as a result? Consider: If the bartender liked you, you
MUST be certified to be there.

Interesting word salad. Is English not your native tongue?

Dan is one of the ranking flaming asses of rec.boats, and most readers
have him killfiled. Apparently he is working hard to attain the top rank
in that category through the use of some sort of phrase generation
software for idiots.

"HK" wrote in message

Dan is one of the ranking flaming asses of rec.boats, and most readers
have him killfiled. Apparently he is working hard to attain the top rank
in that category through the use of some sort of phrase generation
software for idiots.

Some people just get a cat.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
KLC Lewis wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
[...]

How would you know that Harry? I thought you had me killfiled? Try
reading the headers, bozo. Remember Tuuk???

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Dan is one of the ranking flaming asses of rec.boats, and most readers
have him killfiled. Apparently he is working hard to attain the top rank
in that category through the use of some sort of phrase generation
software for idiots.

Some people just get a cat.

ROTFL!!!!

I have many cats. It didn't help.

Seacock/Gate Valves James General 1 May 10th 07 06:00 PM
NPT ball valves on through hulls Roger Long Cruising 14 April 22nd 05 01:54 AM
Propane valves Skip Gundlach Boat Building 5 January 5th 05 03:58 PM
Propane valves Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 January 5th 05 03:58 PM
WTB - purge valves for dry bags Scott Bemis Touring 3 October 3rd 03 03:47 PM