Default The foreman arrives...

My hired hard/cabinet installer arrived early this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/2ocjd6

This one is Cal, a stray we adopted about eight months ago. He came to
our yard as a scrawny kitten ISO a free lunch, and after a month or two,
I was able to put out a trap baited with sardines and voila! Vet gave
him a clean bill of health, so he moved indoors and now, like a good
house cat, runs like hell away from any doors that open to the outside.

Cal is the son of a male cat we tried to adopt about a year ago. Caught
him, too, but he tested positive for feline leukemia, so we had him put
down.

Cal is an absolute delight, and was immediately adopted by the other
house critters.

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:29:41 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

My hired hard/cabinet installer arrived early this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/2ocjd6

After the install, make sure you check carefully for scratches.

CWM

Cal's pretty good with his hand tools!

wrote:

My hired hard/cabinet installer arrived early this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/2ocjd6

After the install, make sure you check carefully for scratches.

CWM

Cal's pretty good with his hand tools!

Not for nothing, Harry, but who in the vicinity of the picture is
walking around without their jeans on?

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"

Harry Krause wrote:
Larry Weiss wrote:

wrote:

My hired hard/cabinet installer arrived early this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/2ocjd6

After the install, make sure you check carefully for scratches.

CWM

Cal's pretty good with his hand tools!

Not for nothing, Harry, but who in the vicinity of the picture is
walking around without their jeans on?

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"

Uh-oh.

I think that is the reason the cat looks so "nervous".