Harry Krause Harry Krause is offline

Default The foreman arrives...

My hired hard/cabinet installer arrived early this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/2ocjd6

This one is Cal, a stray we adopted about eight months ago. He came to
our yard as a scrawny kitten ISO a free lunch, and after a month or two,
I was able to put out a trap baited with sardines and voila! Vet gave
him a clean bill of health, so he moved indoors and now, like a good
house cat, runs like hell away from any doors that open to the outside.

Cal is the son of a male cat we tried to adopt about a year ago. Caught
him, too, but he tested positive for feline leukemia, so we had him put
down.

Cal is an absolute delight, and was immediately adopted by the other
house critters.