Black-n-Gold

Default boat arrives tonight

The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman. Wednesday spent installing the
new Scotty Electric downriggers and rocket launchers then first thing
Thursday morning the KAD32 gets cranked over for the 4 hour run to Elfin
Cove and Cross Sound for King Salmon and Halibut. Can't friggen wait. Dad
arrives in an hour for the weekend. Father and son for a the maiden voyage
and ceremonial first spill of chinook blood on the deck. Don't get any
better.

Doug Kanter

"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message
The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman. Wednesday spent installing the
new Scotty Electric downriggers and rocket launchers then first thing
Thursday morning the KAD32 gets cranked over for the 4 hour run to Elfin
Cove and Cross Sound for King Salmon and Halibut. Can't friggen wait.
Dad arrives in an hour for the weekend. Father and son for a the maiden
voyage and ceremonial first spill of chinook blood on the deck. Don't get
any better.

Plan on not sleeping for a couple of nights, and spending lots of time
petting the new boat. :-)

John H

On Tue, 17 May 2005 09:16:46 -0800, "Black-n-Gold" wrote:

The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman. Wednesday spent installing the
new Scotty Electric downriggers and rocket launchers then first thing
Thursday morning the KAD32 gets cranked over for the 4 hour run to Elfin
Cove and Cross Sound for King Salmon and Halibut. Can't friggen wait. Dad
arrives in an hour for the weekend. Father and son for a the maiden voyage
and ceremonial first spill of chinook blood on the deck. Don't get any
better.

I've been wanting to take a motorcycle ride to Alaska. Now you've given me a
reason to do so!
--
John H

Black-n-Gold

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 May 2005 09:16:46 -0800, "Black-n-Gold" wrote:

The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman. Wednesday spent installing the
new Scotty Electric downriggers and rocket launchers then first thing
Thursday morning the KAD32 gets cranked over for the 4 hour run to Elfin
Cove and Cross Sound for King Salmon and Halibut. Can't friggen wait.
Dad
arrives in an hour for the weekend. Father and son for a the maiden
voyage
and ceremonial first spill of chinook blood on the deck. Don't get any
better.

I've been wanting to take a motorcycle ride to Alaska. Now you've given me
reason to do so!
--
John H

I've made the trip many times, none on a bike though. Fantastic journey,
just stay away from the casiar route. Make the ride up to Skagway, have a
beer at Mo's then jump on the ferry to Juneau and we'll kill some fish.

JimH

"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message
The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman. Wednesday spent installing the
new Scotty Electric downriggers and rocket launchers then first thing
Thursday morning the KAD32 gets cranked over for the 4 hour run to Elfin
Cove and Cross Sound for King Salmon and Halibut. Can't friggen wait.
Dad arrives in an hour for the weekend. Father and son for a the maiden
voyage and ceremonial first spill of chinook blood on the deck. Don't get
any better.

Congratulations. You will have many fine times on the boat. Have fun!

Bill Kiene

Congratulations................you lucky dog.

--
Bill Kiene

"I love all boats"

"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message

The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman. Wednesday spent installing the
new Scotty Electric downriggers and rocket launchers then first thing
Thursday morning the KAD32 gets cranked over for the 4 hour run to Elfin
Cove and Cross Sound for King Salmon and Halibut. Can't friggen wait.
Dad arrives in an hour for the weekend. Father and son for a the maiden
voyage and ceremonial first spill of chinook blood on the deck. Don't get
any better.

Harry.Krause

wrote:

The barge from Seattle arrives Juneau at 1 am tomorrow morning holding my
new girl - 2003 22ft Seasport Sportsman.

Why did you get such a small boat? I dont ride in anything smaller
than 36'. And thats the same size as my Zimmerman.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323
Rebecca

Well, I can see not much has changed around here. The proven liar is
still hanging on to the Zimmerman fable. One posted pic would have
cleared it up long ago, but I guess its in the same batch of pictures
with the fabled Hatteras. Given the tall tales of the POS Parker, the
quote "I dont ride in anything smaller than 36'" speaks volumes.
Proven liar, either way, once again.

Becky