Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 1988 60hp Evinrude VRO Trim Problems

I have an 1988 60hp Evinrude that I had replaced the electric trim
motor on approx. 2 years ago. Recently I have had a problem with the
motor trimming down. It will go up but not down. The electic motor
runs both ways, it just doesn’t move when the toggle down is engaged.
How do I check to see if there is adequate fluid in the sytem,
possibly air in the lines etc. I had this problem a few weeks ago and
shortly after it just began to work. Thank you in advance for any
help you may be able to provide.

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.BoatingForumz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse

1986 60HP Evinrude Don Farrow General 0 May 4th 04 12:43 AM
Evinrude problems roddytoo UK Power Boats 1 August 30th 03 08:33 PM
Evinrude tach problems Eric H General 1 August 26th 03 08:19 PM
Help, Evinrude Fleetwin engine problems Guy Noir - private eye General 0 July 20th 03 04:40 AM