Jeff Liggett

Default Nice Boat, err Ship, err Yacht.

But can you fish off of it?
"Neophyte" wrote in message
I wonder how many skiers it could pull, or how trolling for salmon would
work? ;^)

http://www.sitnews.us/PhotoGallery/G...ront_page.html

My Sister called and said she was watching a Viking 35' just like theirs

go
by and be absolutely dwarfed by it.

Funny in my wildest Mega-Super-Jumbo lottery winning I never envisioned
getting something like that.

Cheers all.

Lee Yeaton

You can fish off this one...
http://www.bayphotos.com/bayphotos/p.../lees_boat.jpg

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
Aboard "No Worries"
1985 Carver 3207
www.thebayguide.com

The boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

"Jeff Liggett" wrote in message
But can you fish off of it?

http://www.sitnews.us/PhotoGallery/G...front_page.htm

My Sister called and said she was watching a Viking 35' just like theirs

go
by and be absolutely dwarfed by it.

Funny in my wildest Mega-Super-Jumbo lottery winning I never envisioned
getting something like that.

Cheers all.

Neophyte

"Lee Yeaton" wrote in message
You can fish off this one...
http://www.bayphotos.com/bayphotos/p.../lees_boat.jpg

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
Aboard "No Worries"
1985 Carver 3207
www.thebayguide.com

The boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Ahh, my sister was confusing my picture with this one, when she was first
talking to me about it, this one just has a helicopter, no fishing boat
bigger then hers. ob. (lol)
Although I think his old one did have a big sport cruiser on it.

Cheers.

-v-

"Neophyte" wrote in message
I wonder how many skiers it could pull, or how trolling for salmon would
work? ;^)

http://www.sitnews.us/PhotoGallery/G...ront_page.html

My Sister called and said she was watching a Viking 35' just like theirs

go
by and be absolutely dwarfed by it.

Funny in my wildest Mega-Super-Jumbo lottery winning I never envisioned
getting something like that.

Cheers all.

Do you have to reboot it often?
How about critical updates?

Jim

By the wake, it looks like she's going at a pretty good clip. I
wonder how fast she's cruising in this pic?

-Jim