Default Four stroke outboard oil filter cross reference

Is there a cross reference chart available for marine four stroke
outboard oil filters? It looks like Quicksilver L710-35-822626Q04
covers all Mercury four strokes from 25 to 115 hp. I assume there is
a Purolator filter I can use in place.

Anybody have a suggestion for where to look? Googling didn't help.

rbstern wrote:
:Is there a cross reference chart available for marine four stroke
utboard oil filters? It looks like Quicksilver L710-35-822626Q04
:covers all Mercury four strokes from 25 to 115 hp. I assume there is
:a Purolator filter I can use in place.

:Anybody have a suggestion for where to look? Googling didn't help.

Wix claims that's the same as their 51358. That crosses to purolator
ML16817. Don't know that either of those will work, but that's what
the catalog says. Purolator doesn't like to admit that anything they
make might be usable on something other than a car.

On Mar 6, 10:20 am, David Scheidt wrote:
rbstern wrote:

:Is there a cross reference chart available for marine four stroke
utboard oil filters? It looks like Quicksilver L710-35-822626Q04
:covers all Mercury four strokes from 25 to 115 hp. I assume there is
:a Purolator filter I can use in place.

:Anybody have a suggestion for where to look? Googling didn't help.

Wix claims that's the same as their 51358. That crosses to purolator
ML16817. Don't know that either of those will work, but that's what
the catalog says. Purolator doesn't like to admit that anything they
make might be usable on something other than a car.

Thanks, David.

Purolator may be changing their tune. I just noticed they are
sponsoring bass fishing events.

Fuel Polishing, in general Skip Gundlach Boat Building 15 November 29th 06 06:49 PM
Thunderbird Message Filter Upgraded Dr. Dr. Smithers General 11 November 17th 04 01:53 PM
Winterizing a Honda outboard 4 stroke (90HP) Messing In Boats General 2 September 13th 03 04:42 AM
Ignorant Dupes jlrogers ASA 109 August 11th 03 11:16 AM
Evinrude 5hp 4 stroke outboard David Samuel General 1 July 20th 03 04:08 PM