JLH JLH is offline

Default No Grapes - No Glory

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:05:18 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

Wow. Herring is still obsessed with me. I wish he could show me the name
calling I have been doing.

Since John dropped all pretense of being a positive force in the group, he's
been desperate to find someone to fight with.
Witness his latest activity of attacking anyone who dares to engage or
challenge Chuck.
Harry has to let him out of the bozo bin and pay more attention to him. It
would be for the good of the whole newsgroup.

Yeah. He's really bad. Have nothing to do with him! Maybe one day he'll
become a really neat person.
--
John H

Dan Dan is offline

basskisser wrote:

On Mar 2, 10:24 pm, Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

thlink.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines cannot
make 80.- Hide quoted text -

What a dip****! You are ALWAYS wrong! Please show where I ever said a
"snowmobile can not go 80 mph". What you are stupidly trying to refer
to, is that I said that YOUR very heavy, '70's Evinrude snowmobile,
with a 35 hp Wankel wouldn't ever get close to 80, as you have
ignorantly claimed. It won't even see 50. But, it was once again fun
to show your stupidity!

Here we go again with this moron. Please leave...again.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, stalker! Remember when you stated, right here in rec.boats, that
you were persuing legal action against me, because in your eyes, I was
slandering you? I've not heard anything from anyone about that. Would
you please expedite this? I'd really love the chance, and the sooner
the better! Thanks.

Show me where I said any of that. Nice try.
Dan Dan is offline

Animal05 wrote:

Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

nk.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
nk.net...

Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines
cannot
make 80.- Hide quoted text -

What a dip****! You are ALWAYS wrong! Please show where I ever said a
"snowmobile can not go 80 mph". What you are stupidly trying to refer
to, is that I said that YOUR very heavy, '70's Evinrude snowmobile,
with a 35 hp Wankel wouldn't ever get close to 80, as you have
ignorantly claimed. It won't even see 50. But, it was once again fun
to show your stupidity!

Here we go again with this moron. Please leave...again.

Typical kevin behavior. When he is bitch slapped on a subject, like he
was concerning concrete, he runs and hides for a while, then when he
comes back it is like nothing happened

The boy lives for this and you can be sure he has read every post. When
his buddy (buddies?) didn't jump in with the "Where is Kevin/Walter"
post he came limping back with his same BS.
Dan Dan is offline

Animal05 wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

On 3 Mar 2007 06:53:13 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

On Mar 2, 4:22 pm, Vic Smith wrote:

On 2 Mar 2007 13:00:24 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

On Mar 2, 1:00 pm, Vic Smith wrote:

'Bout time this place perks up. Don't forget to mention cement.

Another buffoon. Perhaps you meant concrete?

I thought cement was part of the mix

It is, so what is your point? Water is a part of concrete, too, so do
you call concrete water, and do people know what you are talking about
when you do so?

Man, you got me there. I should have said concrete.
My humblest apologies.

Oh darn! Sorry I clipped a couple hundred lines.
You'll have to build it up again. Alas, it's too late for me to put
them back because I already hit the send key.
Carry on.

Oh, no, you aren't admitting to making a mistake, are you?

Which one? Saying of cement instead of concrete, or saying I already
sent the very post I'm writing? I admit to everything. Thanks Bass, I
feel better about myself now that I've come clean.
Have you ever thought about entering the priesthood?
You've got a knack for making me confess.

--Vic

Just don't ask about the "schnapps whiskey" he drinks

Or the pot he grows to be a good samaritan.

On Mar 4, 1:04 am, Dan wrote:
Animal05 wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:

[...]

Or the pot he grows to be a good samaritan.- Hide quoted text -

Prove that I grow pot, stalker.

On Mar 4, 12:51 am, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:24 pm, Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

thlink.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

[...]

Show me where I said any of that. Nice try.- Hide quoted text -

Are you saying you never said such? Really? You do realize that I'll
very easily make you look like a liar, and an idiot, don't you?

"basskisser" wrote in message

You do realize that I'll
very easily make you look like a liar, and an idiot, don't you?

You DO realize that you look like a bunch of squabbling little girls with
your panties all in a knot?

-W

Clams Canino wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

You do realize that I'll
very easily make you look like a liar, and an idiot, don't you?

You DO realize that you look like a bunch of squabbling little girls with
your panties all in a knot?

-W

No, they don't, and it appears they never will.

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:08:50 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message

You do realize that I'll
very easily make you look like a liar, and an idiot, don't you?

You DO realize that you look like a bunch of squabbling little girls with
your panties all in a knot?

Dan and Bassy in a tree...

K I S S I N G...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:43:15 -0500, RJSmithers
wrote:

Clams Canino wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

You do realize that I'll
very easily make you look like a liar, and an idiot, don't you?

You DO realize that you look like a bunch of squabbling little girls with
your panties all in a knot?

No, they don't, and it appears they never will.

What I find interesting is that Dan shows up with a few tenative posts
and about a week later, Bassy shows up after a prolonged (but not long
enough) absence.

Curioius huh?

Movie Review - Glory! Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 14th 06 03:09 AM
The Grapes Jim, General 2 March 15th 05 11:30 AM
Grapes of Wrath Scout ASA 1 June 30th 04 01:39 PM