Default No Grapes - No Glory

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
nk.net...
Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
nk.net...
Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
nk.net...
Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines cannot
make 80.

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"Clams Canino" wrote in message

nk.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
link.net...
Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines cannot
make 80.- Hide quoted text -

What a dip****! You are ALWAYS wrong! Please show where I ever said a
"snowmobile can not go 80 mph". What you are stupidly trying to refer
to, is that I said that YOUR very heavy, '70's Evinrude snowmobile,
with a 35 hp Wankel wouldn't ever get close to 80, as you have
ignorantly claimed. It won't even see 50. But, it was once again fun
to show your stupidity!

On 2 Mar 2007 09:51:48 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"Clams Canino" wrote in message

nk.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
link.net...
Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines cannot
make 80.- Hide quoted text -

What a dip****! You are ALWAYS wrong! Please show where I ever said a
"snowmobile can not go 80 mph". What you are stupidly trying to refer
to, is that I said that YOUR very heavy, '70's Evinrude snowmobile,
with a 35 hp Wankel wouldn't ever get close to 80, as you have
ignorantly claimed. It won't even see 50. But, it was once again fun
to show your stupidity!

'Bout time this place perks up. Don't forget to mention cement.

--Vic

JLH JLH is offline

On 2 Mar 2007 09:51:48 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"Clams Canino" wrote in message

nk.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
link.net...
Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines cannot
make 80.- Hide quoted text -

What a dip****! You are ALWAYS wrong! Please show where I ever said a
"snowmobile can not go 80 mph". What you are stupidly trying to refer
to, is that I said that YOUR very heavy, '70's Evinrude snowmobile,
with a 35 hp Wankel wouldn't ever get close to 80, as you have
ignorantly claimed. It won't even see 50. But, it was once again fun
to show your stupidity!

Do you realize that except for Harry and possibly JimH, there's been
virtually *no* name calling during your absence?

--
John H

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:55:00 -0500, JLH wrote:

Do you realize that except for Harry and possibly JimH, there's been
virtually *no* name calling during your absence?

Yeah, it's been boring as hell. What's a little name calling among
friends?
Lighten up. I think you're really on edge.
And have a super day!

--Vic

On Mar 2, 1:00 pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On 2 Mar 2007 09:51:48 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:39 am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"Clams Canino" wrote in message

link.net...

Where have you been hiding since the 90's??

-W

"CalifBill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
link.net...
Slightly OT... but it's on a lake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388806/?GT1=9145

-W

Impossible, snowmobiles can not go 80 mph. ;

Was a snide remark for bassy. He seems to think that snow machines cannot
make 80.- Hide quoted text -

What a dip****! You are ALWAYS wrong! Please show where I ever said a
"snowmobile can not go 80 mph". What you are stupidly trying to refer
to, is that I said that YOUR very heavy, '70's Evinrude snowmobile,
with a 35 hp Wankel wouldn't ever get close to 80, as you have
ignorantly claimed. It won't even see 50. But, it was once again fun
to show your stupidity!

'Bout time this place perks up. Don't forget to mention cement.

--Vic- Hide quoted text -

Another buffoon. Perhaps you meant concrete?

JLH JLH is offline

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:57:04 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:55:00 -0500, JLH wrote:

Do you realize that except for Harry and possibly JimH, there's been
virtually *no* name calling during your absence?

Yeah, it's been boring as hell. What's a little name calling among
friends?
Lighten up. I think you're really on edge.
And have a super day!

--Vic

I *love* internet psychiatry!
--
John H

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:55:00 -0500, JLH wrote:

Do you realize that except for Harry and possibly JimH, there's been
virtually *no* name calling during your absence?

Yeah, it's been boring as hell. What's a little name calling among
friends?
Lighten up. I think you're really on edge.
And have a super day!

--Vic

Wow. Herring is still obsessed with me. I wish he could show me the name
calling I have been doing.

Movie Review - Glory! Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 14th 06 03:09 AM
The Grapes Jim, General 2 March 15th 05 11:30 AM
Grapes of Wrath Scout ASA 1 June 30th 04 01:39 PM