Dan Dan is offline

Default What did your boat dock..................

SPAM Avenger wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:38:15 -0500, JohnH wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:16:50 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

*asskisser will tell you it's nighttime in the middle of the day. He's the
biggest waste of time I've *ever* come across. He's an idiot. Just friggin'
unbelievable.

What is unbelievable is that folks who consider themselves intelligent will
spend so much time arguing with him!

I have this theory that Basskisser and Dan are the same person.

It's a Sybil kind of deal.

Not a chance in hell. You must skip a lot of posts.

wrote:
On 16 Jan 2007 10:54:03 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

Actually there's a lot of concrete used here, just not for residential
construction. I honestly don't know what drives the prices, they
fluctuate quite a lot around here from month to month, and there really
doesn't seem to be any correlation to fuel prices, etc.

The story we are getting from Cemex/Krehling is that China used to
export Portland and drove the price down to the point that a lot of
domestic (US) companies shut down their plants. Environmentalists were
pleased because a lot of these plants were burning tires in a fairly
dirty reactor. China is now using all of their production themselves
in things like that huge dam they are building and importing some so
the market has flipped. The US producers are not able to restart
their "dirty" plants so they need to spend more money for cleaner
reactors. In the long run this may be a good thing but in the short
term portland prices are up. Locally we just built a big airport
expansion that sucked the concrete plants dry and there is a whole lot
of commercial building going on. Housing has slowed down but they are
still building. Local demand is still high.

I've heard that China is now the largest user of Portland Cement in the
world. A lot of the large industrial type buildings being built around
the southest for automotive plants usually set up a batch plant
on-site. That's good and bad, because of quality control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNYjtSxSFek

Last night a little teen
Came dancing to my door
Last night a little angel
Came pumping on the floor
She said a come baby
I've got a license for love
And if it expires
Pray help from above
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a teen yell
She cried more, more, more
Owww
In the midnight hour, teen
More, more, more
With a teen yell
More, more, more
More, more, more

She don't like classmates
She wont sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely
She sees me to bed
What set you free
And brought you to me, teen
What set you free
I need you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a teen yell
She cried more, more, more
Wow
In the midnight hour, teen
More, more, more
With a teen yell
More, more, more

He loves a saint from heaven
Collects it to go at half past eleven
Well he caught her with a subway fare
Just so long, just so long it don't mess up her hair
Wow ha

I walk the mile for you, teen
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain
A million times for you
Id sell my soul for you, teen
For money to burn for you
Id give you all and have none, teen
Just a, just a, just a, just a
To have you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a teen yell
She cried more, more, more
Wow
In the midnight hour, teen
More, more, more
With a teen yell
She cried more, more, more
More, more, more

Woo yeah, a little baby
She want more
More, more, more, more, more
Woo yeah, a little angel
She want more
More, more, more, more, more

Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:16:50 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

*asskisser will tell you it's nighttime in the middle of the day. He's the
biggest waste of time I've *ever* come across. He's an idiot. Just
friggin'
unbelievable.

--Mike

*What is unbelievable is that folks who consider themselves intelligent
will
spend so much time arguing with him!*
***** Have a super day! *****

John H

In your own wacky way you are right John. Those 'folks' would do well to
get a second opinion on their intelligence.

Bramble bustle tunnelling last non confrontational hurt, Don?

On treated dinner...do all Canadians drive slow in vowed left lane or keenly it
just the banks Canadians? I impLored neck for spring...

Tim Tim is offline

basskisser wrote:
Just like clock work! Every time I prove you don't know what you're
talking about, you start that childish name calling.

What a joke!