Default YO - Everybody who posts here

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.
Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:28:49 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.

Ah - the "old ball and chain" huh?

Oh well.

Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

Wow - your late. I did my lights two weeks ago.

What is it with all the Al Gore / Global warming people putting up Electric
decoration lights?

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.

Ah - the "old ball and chain" huh?

Oh well.

Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

Wow - your late. I did my lights two weeks ago.

What is it with all the Al Gore / Global warming people putting up Electric
decoration lights?

Who's "all the Al Gore / Global warming people"??
I put up low consumption LED outside lights the week before Christmas
and take them down on New Years Day.

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.

Ah - the "old ball and chain" huh?

Oh well.

Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

Wow - your late. I did my lights two weeks ago.

I always wait for the coldest day to do mine.

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.

Ah - the "old ball and chain" huh?

Oh well.

Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

Wow - your late. I did my lights two weeks ago.

I always wait for the coldest day to do mine.

You're lucky, Don. You guys don't celebrate Thanksgiving. The day after
Thanksgiving is when many wives start on their husbands to put up the
Christmas decorations. Then it's a battle to see how long we can
procrastinate. Sometimes I make it until December 1st, if I'm lucky.
--
John H

*Have a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!*

JohnH wrote:

You're lucky, Don. You guys don't celebrate Thanksgiving. The day after
Thanksgiving is when many wives start on their husbands to put up the
Christmas decorations. Then it's a battle to see how long we can
procrastinate. Sometimes I make it until December 1st, if I'm lucky.
--
John H

*Have a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!*

Say what?
We always celebrate Thanksgiving when it should be celebrated...at the
end of the harvest season. That is...the 2nd Monday in October.
http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp...a/action_e.cfm

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:12:43 GMT, Don White wrote:

JohnH wrote:

You're lucky, Don. You guys don't celebrate Thanksgiving. The day after
Thanksgiving is when many wives start on their husbands to put up the
Christmas decorations. Then it's a battle to see how long we can
procrastinate. Sometimes I make it until December 1st, if I'm lucky.
--
John H

*Have a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!*

Say what?
We always celebrate Thanksgiving when it should be celebrated...at the
end of the harvest season. That is...the 2nd Monday in October.
http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp...a/action_e.cfm

Now *that* shows decisiveness!

Maybe bouncing the dates around every few years keeps the women from
demanding Christmas decorations immediately thereafter.

JohnH wrote:

[...]

Been the same for the last 50 years. That's all that matters.

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.

Ah - the "old ball and chain" huh?

Oh well.

Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

Wow - your late. I did my lights two weeks ago.

What is it with all the Al Gore / Global warming people putting up
Electric decoration lights?

Who's "all the Al Gore / Global warming people"??
I put up low consumption LED outside lights the week before Christmas and
take them down on New Years Day.

Was over by Berkeley today to see Mom. Lots of lights in very liberal
Berkeley.

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:41:09 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Hi - how've you been?

Just fine. Wife had new bedroom furniture coming so my job was to
repair any cracks in the plaster & gyproc, washdown with TSP, prime &
paint the ceiling & walls.

Ah - the "old ball and chain" huh?

Oh well.

Got the outside lights up yesterday and the tree down from the attic &
assembled. Today we're decorating.

Wow - your late. I did my lights two weeks ago.

What is it with all the Al Gore / Global warming people putting up
Electric decoration lights?

Who's "all the Al Gore / Global warming people"??
I put up low consumption LED outside lights the week before Christmas and
take them down on New Years Day.

Was over by Berkeley today to see Mom. Lots of lights in very liberal
Berkeley.

What holiday were they celebrating, any idea?

well, duh Scout ASA 54 October 19th 06 07:07 PM
Mic's Info Posts Opinions wanted ---- Mic -really.. Mic Cruising 7 August 30th 05 12:18 AM
Rating subscribers on the basis of their posts. Capt. Neal® ASA 10 March 6th 05 04:13 AM
Why reading Katysail posts is a waste of time. Capt. Neal® ASA 25 February 4th 05 10:22 PM
OT Posts by Renegade... Backyard Renegade Boat Building 3 March 7th 04 02:43 PM