Default Ping:JohnH

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:04:02 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Tim wrote:
LOL! who knows? John might have gotten yours too!

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 5 Dec 2006 06:47:26 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

And Tom. did you get yours yet? Supposedly it's been sent.
Nope. Then again, the UPS guy hasn't shown up yet either. He's got
some rod supplies on his truck.

I'll let you know.

JohnH,
I don't know what it is, but I will offer you $5 if you forward Tom's to me.

No, I'm going to open my own boating supply store.
--
John H

*Have a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!*

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:48:05 -0500, JohnH wrote:

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:17:08 GMT, Don White wrote:

Tim wrote:
I got a call fromt he supply house today. YES an actual human voice.
They were apologetic etgc, and what has happened is that you will be
getting one more.

They're glitch's sent out another to you.

Looks like you got the "Dailey double" there, Dude!

Hey! If you want to you can refuse it, or what would be better, seeing
it's all taken care of and I don't want to throw more wrench's in the
works.

You give that second one to someone else, ok?

Don't send it back. it will really ball stuff up.
All right ...I've gotta ask..what is this item being shipped?

How badly do you wish to get shot?

(Chuck, do I get any points for that?)

Zero.

Now if you had said "it's a terrorist that I'm going to torture and
not in a nice way - screw civil rights" - well, sir...

50,000 points which would make you the Champ!!!

On the other hand, assuming that you did say that and you added Merry
Christmas to the message, that's a -49,999 points leaving you with
one.

Now if you had said "how badly do you wish to get shot you raging
Merry Christmas hating Fundamentalist Christian Muslim race baiting
homo" - that would have been the jackpot.

It's a complicated scoring system.

Tom,
I wish you would keep your raging Merry Christmas hating Fundamentalist
Christian Muslim race baiting homo" out of this NG.

Tim wrote:
[...]

Oh well, I needed a new keyboard anyway!
--
John H

*Have a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!*

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:39:44 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Tim wrote:
[...]

But I don't have a raging Merry Christmas hating Fundamentalist
Christian Muslim race baiting homo in the house!!!

I'm essentially a live and let live type.

Some of my best friends are raging Merry Christmas hating
Fundamentalist Christian Muslim race baiting homos. On the other hand
some of my best friends are raging Merry Christmas loving
Fundamentalist Christian Muslim universal love and peace homos.

Which makes for some interesting Holiday parties I'll tell you what.

Shouldn't this discussion be in the
" Treat homosexuality as 'temptation,' not orientation, former gay
says" thread, which was somehow thrust upon us?