Default YO - Tim

The package arrived!

How fortuitous, as I had to throw my other one away this past season.

Thanks much!
--
John H

*Have a great Christmas and a spectacular New Year!*
Tim Tim is offline

Tom, did you get yours?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
~~ mutter ~~ :)

I've had a heck of a time ordering online with these folks, they've
started to go automation, and encourage their customers to order via
computer, which is fine,

BUT they are having problems with drop shipments, and their system is
failing too much. too many bugs to work out. SO!

I had to call them and got the now typical
"Please press 1..please press 5...espanole?..please press 38... hold
for an operator.. then please press 1..."

*ugh*

So, I finally found my buddy's email address and was able to write to
him to get his direct line, and got it all worked out.

Sorry for the horrible wait guys. it was beyond me, but I think I have
a handle on it now.

Tom, you're way up there in Corupticutt, so if you didn't get your's
today, I'm hoping for tomorrow.

God Bless ye, Merry Gentlemen.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to the both of youz!

(John 8:12)

Tim Tim is offline

Default Ping:JohnH

I got a call fromt he supply house today. YES an actual human voice.
They were apologetic etgc, and what has happened is that you will be
getting one more.

They're glitch's sent out another to you.

Looks like you got the "Dailey double" there, Dude!

Hey! If you want to you can refuse it, or what would be better, seeing
it's all taken care of and I don't want to throw more wrench's in the
works.

You give that second one to someone else, ok?

Don't send it back. it will really ball stuff up.

Merrry Christmas!

John 8:12

And Tom. did you get yours yet? Supposedly it's been sent.

Tim

Tim wrote:
I got a call fromt he supply house today. YES an actual human voice.
They were apologetic etgc, and what has happened is that you will be
getting one more.

They're glitch's sent out another to you.

Looks like you got the "Dailey double" there, Dude!

Hey! If you want to you can refuse it, or what would be better, seeing
it's all taken care of and I don't want to throw more wrench's in the
works.

You give that second one to someone else, ok?

Don't send it back. it will really ball stuff up.

Merrry Christmas!

John 8:12

All right ...I've gotta ask..what is this item being shipped?
Tim Tim is offline

LOL! who knows? John might have gotten yours too!

On 5 Dec 2006 06:47:26 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

And Tom. did you get yours yet? Supposedly it's been sent.

Nope. Then again, the UPS guy hasn't shown up yet either. He's got
some rod supplies on his truck.

I'll let you know.

Tim wrote:
LOL! who knows? John might have gotten yours too!

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 5 Dec 2006 06:47:26 -0800, "Tim" wrote:

And Tom. did you get yours yet? Supposedly it's been sent.

Nope. Then again, the UPS guy hasn't shown up yet either. He's got
some rod supplies on his truck.

I'll let you know.

JohnH,
I don't know what it is, but I will offer you $5 if you forward Tom's to me.

Tim wrote:
[...]

Hey, I could just send it to Tom!

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:17:08 GMT, Don White wrote:

Tim wrote:
I got a call fromt he supply house today. YES an actual human voice.
They were apologetic etgc, and what has happened is that you will be
getting one more.

They're glitch's sent out another to you.

Looks like you got the "Dailey double" there, Dude!

Hey! If you want to you can refuse it, or what would be better, seeing
it's all taken care of and I don't want to throw more wrench's in the
works.

You give that second one to someone else, ok?

Don't send it back. it will really ball stuff up.

Merrry Christmas!

John 8:12

All right ...I've gotta ask..what is this item being shipped?

How badly do you wish to get shot?

(Chuck, do I get any points for that?)