Tim Tim is offline

Default The National Weather Service...

22 above here at approx 9:40 pm cst. light NW breeze. don't know what
the wind chill is, but it's not very comfy outside.

The furnace hasn't been kicking on much, but the wife has the gas
fireplace running pretty hard.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

"Tim" wrote in message
ups.com...

22 above here at approx 9:40 pm cst. light NW breeze. don't know what
the wind chill is, but it's not very comfy outside.

The furnace hasn't been kicking on much, but the wife has the gas
fireplace running pretty hard.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Coming home from Mom's 92nd B'day party and is f'n cold. Was only 45 coming
down the freeway near the home exit.

Calif Bill wrote:

Coming home from Mom's 92nd B'day party and is f'n cold. Was only 45 coming
down the freeway near the home exit.

Good grief.... what a girlieman!
You don't know what cold is.

Harry Krause wrote:
On 12/4/2006 9:54 AM, Don White wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:

Coming home from Mom's 92nd B'day party and is f'n cold. Was only 45
coming down the freeway near the home exit.

Good grief.... what a girlieman!
You don't know what cold is.

I'm impressed he has a 92-year-old mom still around. My wife's grandma
just turned 99, and she's in great health.

My mom turned 92 on Nov 05. She needs a walker to get around but is
still pretty sharp. She does need a handful of drugs to keep her squared
away but except for two weekly visits from homecare providers for
baths...she operates just fine.... constantly knitting & giving away
socks, mitts, etc.

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 06:32:44 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Coming home from Mom's 92nd B'day party and is f'n cold. Was only 45 coming
down the freeway near the home exit.

Same problem here, dropped into the upper 60s last night - winter is
coming, time to head further south.

Tim Tim is offline

Congrats on your Mom doing well especially for herr age. I had teh
misfortune of burying my mom this past Oct. 14th at the age of 80.

Complications due to two bad strokes and diabetes.
She's better now...

Calif Bill wrote:
ups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:

Coming home from Mom's 92nd B'day party and is f'n cold. Was only 45
coming down the freeway near the home exit.

Good grief.... what a girlieman!
You don't know what cold is.

I'm impressed he has a 92-year-old mom still around. My wife's grandma
just turned 99, and she's in great health.

My mom turned 92 on Nov 05. She needs a walker to get around but is still
pretty sharp. She does need a handful of drugs to keep her squared away
but except for two weekly visits from homecare providers for baths...she
operates just fine.... constantly knitting & giving away socks, mitts,
etc.

I know what cold is. that is why I do not live in those places that snow
and deep freeze. Mom still lives alone and does not use any medicine. Only
stopped working 4 months ago. Worked 1 day a week at a ambulatory care
center. Still is a licensed RN.

"Tim" wrote in message
ups.com...

Congrats on your Mom doing well especially for herr age. I had teh
misfortune of burying my mom this past Oct. 14th at the age of 80.

Complications due to two bad strokes and diabetes.
She's better now...

Calif Bill wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
ups.com...

22 above here at approx 9:40 pm cst. light NW breeze. don't know what
the wind chill is, but it's not very comfy outside.

The furnace hasn't been kicking on much, but the wife has the gas
fireplace running pretty hard.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Coming home from Mom's 92nd B'day party and is f'n cold. Was only 45
coming
down the freeway near the home exit.

Very sorry to here that. I still miss my dad, and he passed at the age of
68 from the cancer.