Jim Jim is offline

Default The National Weather Service...

is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Pansy
A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...

is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Pansy
A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

......says the ex- "JiminMA" ... and now "JiminFL"

Eisboch

ACP ACP is offline

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 23:34:14 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

. ..
is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Pansy

A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

says Jim in Florida - home of...well, being a gracious and civil type
of person I will refrain. :)

Home of the next national collegiate football champions.

We live in hope down here! 8)

Jim Jim is offline

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:51:03 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
link.net...

is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Pansy
A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

.....says the ex- "JiminMA" ... and now "JiminFL"

So what you are saying, more or less, is that Jim is a pansy?

Hey, I did my time at the helm of the ol' snowblower. Loved every minute of
it.

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 02:15:00 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

Hey, I did my time at the helm of the ol' snowblower. Loved every minute
of
it.

Liar. :)

Just don't ever ask Jim to fertilize your lawn

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 02:15:00 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

Hey, I did my time at the helm of the ol' snowblower. Loved every minute
of
it.

Liar. :)

Just don't ever ask Jim to fertilize your lawn

Eisboch

They shouldn't put Round Up and weed killer in the same color bottles.
You're probably thinking I should have looked at the label.

Jim Jim is offline

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 02:15:00 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

. ..
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:51:03 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
thlink.net...

is really going out on a limb on this forecast.

Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts
up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill values as low as 120 below
in the morning.

Damn - that's freakin' cold...

Turn up the Global Warming will 'ya?

Pansy
A little chilly weather won't hurt you.

.....says the ex- "JiminMA" ... and now "JiminFL"

So what you are saying, more or less, is that Jim is a pansy?

Hey, I did my time at the helm of the ol' snowblower. Loved every minute
of
it.

Liar. :)

I probably shouldn't tell you that I had to turn the heat pump on for a few
days around Thanksgiving. It was either that or don a long sleeve shirt.
It's not easy surviving the ever changing weather we have to endure down
here.

OT Glad for Vonage! basskisser General 77 August 28th 06 05:49 PM
S-786 NWS bill krj Cruising 31 August 8th 05 10:48 PM
Bush's Shining Service Record Don White General 17 February 4th 04 12:43 PM