Default Speaking of Lobsters...

Great show... I caught it last week and this weeks episode.
I didnt know the trawlers were so much of a problem for these guys.
Too bad they just dont map out areas for each other to stay out of.
Nice to see they do help each other when they lose their equipment.

Tom

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Tonight on Discovery Channel - 8:00 PM EST - Lobstermen: Jeopardy at
Sea.

Sound great - about lobster turf wars.