Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Speaking of Lobsters...

Thaks for the heads up, Tom.
I just finished watching it.That was truely interesting. I feel sorry
for the Dragon Lady, loosing some of their gear like that.I'd be mad
too! It was really good to see the Coast Guard, being on top of
things, with storm watch etc. Tom, I couldn't tell, what was that Jet
that was circling around the boats?
Did you notice? Anyhow, it ;ooks to me that "Lobsta" catching would be
a lot safer than those souls that go for King Crab.

BTW, Capt. Bro Cote, looks like he could almost be my twin brother,
except he's a bit heavier than I.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Tonight on Discovery Channel - 8:00 PM EST - Lobstermen: Jeopardy at
Sea.

Sound great - about lobster turf wars.