Default I can't believe this.............

..........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is supposed
to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..
.........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is
supposed to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

Oops, forgot to mention (to keep it 'on topic'): I saw about a dozen boats
today when I drove along the Lake today.........all fishing.

Tim Tim is offline

Cleaning out guttering today, and then went and did some interior work
on the boat. still trying to bolt the seats down sold without pulling
some flooring. But it's supposed to be in thelow to mid 60's here
though thursday or so, then drop to the low 30's for a high.

JimH wrote:
.........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is supposed
to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

What does this have to do with boats?

On 26 Nov 2006 07:13:23 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

JimH wrote:
.........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is supposed
to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

What does this have to do with boats?

It was 70 today, and we took the boat out for a while. Also did the
Christmas lights thing thins morning, and finished up this afternoon
after boating.

A wonderful day.

JimH wrote:
" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

.........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is
supposed to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

Oops, forgot to mention (to keep it 'on topic'): I saw about a dozen boats
today when I drove along the Lake today.........all fishing.

Lake Hartwell was active the last three days as well. We trolled and
caught a few largemouths from the pontoon. Air temps were in the high 60's..

Capt Jack R..

wrote:

JimH wrote:
.........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is supposed
to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

What does this have to do with boats?

It was 70 today, and we took the boat out for a while. Also did the
Christmas lights thing thins morning, and finished up this afternoon
after boating.

A wonderful day.

So, in your dumb world, a post about Xmas lights is on topic in
rec.boats? Really? Are you really saying that?

Tim Tim is offline

It was 71 here Saturday, and in the high 60's yesterday. the weather
is supposed to be almost too good too be true, that is untill about
thursday, then storm, rain, maybe snow, high in the low 30's...

basskisser wrote:

So, in your dumb world, a post about Xmas lights is on topic in
rec.boats? Really? Are you really saying that?

Stranger things have happened.

I'll be rigging some holiday lights on my boat this afternoon. (They
might look a lot like some of the "Christmas Lights" mentioned in this
thread, but I couldn't find any bulbs stamped with images of a baby in
a manger or any reference to electric lights of any type in either of
the two versions of Jesus' birth in the Bible).

In the Puget Sound region, most waterfront communities have a "lighted
boat parade" during December. Very popular events, with throngs of
people jamming the shorelines to watch the
lighted boats go by.

Wish we had some of that 50 degree weather JimH is referring to. I
think western Washington and Ohio decided to swap weather for a few
days. Temps in the 20's and 30's here, over a foot of snow in
Bellingham and other northern towns. We normally experience temps in
the mid 40's this time of year, and seldom dip below freezing near sea
level.

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:

[...]

I guess you'd have to read JimH's original post. No mention of boats,
just cold and lights. If we are going t go there, then everything could
be considered on topic, including political trolls.