Tim Tim is offline

Default I can't believe this.............

Cleaning out guttering today, and then went and did some interior work
on the boat. still trying to bolt the seats down sold without pulling
some flooring. But it's supposed to be in thelow to mid 60's here
though thursday or so, then drop to the low 30's for a high.

JimH wrote:
" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is
supposed to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

Oops, forgot to mention (to keep it 'on topic'): I saw about a dozen boats
today when I drove along the Lake today.........all fishing.