Default I can't believe this.............

On 10 Dec 2006 11:54:37 -0800, wrote:

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 9, 3:47 pm, "basskisser" wrote:
Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:

What did I lie about, Dan? Are you REALLY saying that you don't come
into every single post or reply I make??

Correct.

Show me.

I didn't make the accusation - you did, boy. Show me or put up $25K
and I'll prove you are a liar - again.

Awe, how cute!!! As is typical of people with an infatuation complex,
you are now getting frustrated and start childish and petty name
calling in order to garner the attention from me that you crave SO
much.....
Classic infatuation complex!
Anyway, here you go:
Rec.boats. Go there, do a simple search for your handle. Notice that
every single post that I've made or replied to in the last month, there
you are!!!
Infatuation......
Infatuation.....
It's driving Dan crazy....
It's making Dan CRRAAAZZZYYY.....

Here you go, dumbass...

YOU

there are boats in some of this--enjoy
Portable AC
Portable AC
Portable AC
Portable AC
I can't believe this.............
Ping: Harry, Basskisser, maybe Eisboch
Portable AC
Portable AC
Portable AC

ME

More good news
I can't believe this.............
USCG tips for winter boating safety
USCG tips for winter boating safety
I can't believe this.............
USCG tips for winter boating safety
I can't believe this.............

....and I can't believe you two are still at this crap! Please, please, kill
file each other and be done with it! You're both acting like a couple of
twelve year-olds.
***** Have a super day! *****

John

Dan wrote:

basskisser wrote:

[...]

You are giving Kevin four years extra :-)

John

Calif Bill wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
egroups.com...

Okay, I will change the wording to you inferred there were no
Christmas
lights before electricity. And your favorite charity is short $75.

No, I didn't infer a damned thing. You screwed up once again, by not
comprehending what you've read, once again. Now, let's recap, shall we?
The discussion that I was replying to was about putting electric lights
on Chuck's boat. With me so far? Then JohnH said that he should put up
a sign on his boat stating that "these are NOT Christmas tree lights".
Do you understand THAT part? It's important that you do, because if you
don't, you'll never get it. Note, please, that Chuck is putting
ELECTRIC lights on his boat. Okay, my question was, how could the
lights possibly be specifically for Christmas, because they didn't even
HAVE electric lights then. Get it now? Somehow I doubt it.

You dumb ****, I hope your drafting is better than your logic.
"Okay, my question was, how could the

lights possibly be specifically for Christmas, because they didn't even
HAVE electric lights then."

Right here you are saying specifically Chistmas lights had to be
electric.

BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!!! Damn you ARE dumber than a post, Bill!!!! First, your
question was never, until now, "how could the lights possibly be
specifically for Christmas....", Let's recap, read aloud, and think,
now Bill. Try it. Maybe have your wife read what I said, maybe she has
some reading comprehension abilities. YOU said that I stated that there
were no Christmas tree lights before electricity. NEVER said that,
never inferred that. I did, however, state, when JohnH said that Chuck
should put a sign on HIS BOAT (WHICH HAS *ELECTRIC* LIGHTS ON IT) that
these lights aren't Christmas lights, that they couldn't possibly be,
because they didn't have electricity then. HOW in the hell can ANY sane
reasonably thinking person spin that around in their brain to somehow
come to the conclusion that I said there weren't any Christmas lights
before electricity????? Sheesh....

Is your employer wondering why you foam at the mouth when you are supposed
to be working?

What else do you expect from someone that believes "schnapps" is whiskey????

Tim Tim is offline

Cold snap is over , at least here for a while. supposed to be in the
high 40's to high 50's till tuesday, then rain, then who knows?

JimH wrote:

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is supposed
to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)