Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bigger Boating Pictures

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Well, I finally did it. I bought an LCD monitor and will be moving my
glass tube monitor over to the production table. Hope I am not
disappointed by this new-fangled technology. It's in the hands of Fedex
now...

I don't use a computer for work anymore, so I don't need anything really
fancy. I bought this HP Pavilion zd8000 laptop about a year and a half ago
and like the screen very much. It's a 17" "Widescreen" LCD display and
I've found that some of the high resolution pictures taken with the camera
look really nice on it. Much, much better than the monitors I've had in the
past, both CRT and early LCD. It has a "glossy" look to it rather than a
flat, matte look.

I'll betcha you like the LCD.

Eisboch